With a Master in the Study of Law from Hamline University , you will:
- Achieve competence in key foundational areas of law, including knowledge of the structure, components, and functioning of the legal system.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the rules and reasoning contained in legal authorities, as well as the ability to apply them to a variety of legal situations.
- Become a keen advocate, collaborator, and problem-solver in legal matters, including formal and informal disputes.
- Earn your paralegal certificate.
Master the skills and knowledge in a specific area:
- Conflict Resolution
- Litigation Support
- Professional Practice Management
- Social Justice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations in Law
- Legal Writing and Research
- Civil Litigation Survey and Procedure
- Transactions and Contracts in Business
- Regulation in America
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) View 166 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
- Online application (no fee for US residents).
- Official transcript of a bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 3.0 from a nationally or regionally accredited college or university.
- Professional résumé
- If you have a GPA of 2.5-2.9, you may still be considered for admission. Please also provide:
- Two letters of recommendation written by people unrelated to you
International795 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per year during 12 months.
National795 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.