The Advanced Facilitation Skills for Promoting Health and Well Being program offered by Waterford Institute of Technology is designed to enhance participants’ personal growth and development to advance the knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies required for effective facilitation of health and well-being with groups, individuals, and key populations.
Our program aims to develop practitioner and academic capabilities underpinned by relevant academic theory and to enable participants make an original and significant contribution at the forefront of the field of study of and practice of facilitation for health and well-being.
- Those for whom communication with others is core to the success of their work.
- People who work as part of a team.
- People who seek to establish and maintain effective partnerships.
- People who work with vulnerable and/or marginalised individuals or groups, and front line service providers e.g. teachers, health professionals, community workers, youth workers, gardai, social workers etc.
- People who wish to progress to higher levels within their organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Facilitation Skills
- Advanced Facilitation Skills
- Personal Development
- Advanced Personal Development
- Qualitative Research and Evaluation
- The Determinants of Health and Well Being
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Individual and Social Influences on Health and Well Being
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 112 other Masters in Health Sciences in Ireland
- Applicants should hold a qualification at NFQ Level 8 Honours (2.2) degree or equivalent.
- Applicants who do not hold the standard qualifying NFQ Level 8 Qualification criteria, but have relevant work experience and study may be considered for admission to the programme under the Institute’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process and subject to an interview.
- Normally applicants are subject to a pre-entry interview in order to be considered for a place on the programme.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English must submit evidence of competency in English.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.