Special and Inclusive Education (Distance Learning) from University of Nottingham is taught by active researchers, whose work and practical experience inform the course content. Unique modules offer you the flexibility to explore areas and specialisms you are interested in and provide you with the tools to apply your research to support and educate the children you work with.
This course provides a solid grounding for a career in a diverse range of areas including classroom/learning support, special education, coordinating provision for children with special needs, leadership within special education and policy/administration.
- Debating Special and Inclusive Education
- Researching Special and Inclusive Education
- Responding Mindfully to Challenging Behaviour
- Communication and Literacy
- Educating Students on the Autism Spectrum
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 43 other Masters in Special Education in United Kingdom
- 2:2 (or international equivalent) or a relevant professional qualification in education, psychology, teacher training or a caring-related discipline
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 32 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 32 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.