- 200 years of experience in the field of education
- 4th in the UK and 24th worldwide for education in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018
- 3rd in the UK in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with 84% of our research considered world-leading or internationally excellent
More informationVisit official programme website
- Debating Special and Inclusive Education
- Researching Special and Inclusive Education
- Responding Mindfully to Challenging Behaviour
- Communication and Literacy
- Educating Students on the Autism Spectrum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 86 other Masters in Special Education in United Kingdom
2:2 (or international equivalent) or a relevant professional qualification in education, psychology, teacher training or a caring-related discipline
International11475 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11475 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.