Today’s successful human resources professionals are versatile, often shifting between departments to work on employee development and recruitment, business leadership, and strategic planning.
What you'll learn
In addition to developing skills in employee development, recruitment, and strategic planning, in the Human Resources Management program of Johnson & Wales University you’ll also learn about:
- Apply the models and theories of Human Resource Management at both the strategic and operational levels to improve overall organizational competitiveness.
- Synthesize business competencies to align the human resource functions to support the organization competitiveness and strategic initiatives.
- Develop strategies for an internal environment of diversity and inclusion that recognizes the global environment in which the organization operates.
- Apply professional standards and practices for ethical conduct, legal requirements, and regulatory guidelines in the administration of human resource policies and procedures.
Why earn your Human Resource Management degree online with JWU?
- Earn your degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from industry-focused faculty with years of experience in human resources
- Curriculum aligns with industry-relevant guidelines determined by the Society for Human Resource Management and the HR Certification Institute
- Curriculum supports students who wish to obtain professional certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)*
- If you have a GPA of 2.85 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT.
- Human Resource Management
- Labor and Employee Relations
- Strategic Compensation and Benefits
- Organizational Training and Development
- Strategic Recruiting, Retention and Succession
- Human Resources in a Global Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You can apply for JWU anytime and choose from six-term start dates: August, October, January, March, May, and July
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Strategic Management View 849 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- All Postsecondary Transcripts
- Two Current Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Current Résumé/CV
- All documents must be submitted in the original language.
- All documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified line-by-line English translation.
International12630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.