Is this course for you?
The course is designed for psychology graduates and those working as part of a multidisciplinary team as assistant psychologists, or conducting rehabilitation research in healthcare settings.
It is also suitable as a preparation for clinical psychology training. There is a focus on clinical application throughout the course: how to use what you learn in practical settings.
On the MSc Rehabilitation Psychology you will:
- Learn about the impact of physical illness and disability on psychological functioning
- Understand issues related to assessment, rehabilitation and recovery of people with physical illness and disability
- Develop in-depth knowledge about rehabilitation for people with neurological conditions
- Evaluate evidence about the effectiveness of rehabilitation
- Develop the ability to apply psychological knowledge within a rehabilitation context
- Receive training in research and clinical skills relevant to working as a clinical psychologist in healthcare and research
- Design and conduct a research project in your area of interest
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cognitive Rehabilitation and Evaluation
- Theoretical Foundations of Rehabilitation
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 731 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element)
International21375 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21375 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7290 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7290 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.