This unique programme, offered by the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, will develop your expertise in patient safety, human factors and quality improvement and how this applies to practice, addressing:
- Human Factors applied to healthcare practice
- Systems improvement
- Improving individual and team performance
- Measuring improvement
- Engaging patients in improvement
- Improvement science methodologies
- How to lead and implement change
AimsThe course aims to deliver safety in the delivery of healthcare, via:
- Broadening and deepening knowledge and skills in quality and patient safety improvement, including human factors and organisational systems
- The application of tools and techniques to explore practice-based problems
- Translating scientific and academic principles to practice
- Implementing sustainable solutions for improvement in the quality of patient care
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of safety, quality and improvement science
- Measurement and analysis of improvement in practice
- Applied human factors in healthcare safety and quality
- Organisational aspects of risk, safety and quality
- Leading and following in the improvement process
- Improvement, Power, professionalism and citizen leadership
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Development View 314 other Masters in International Development in United Kingdom
International students whose first language is not English are required to have satisfied IELTS requirement of 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any element).
International17910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17910 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10305 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10305 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.