In this Positive Psychology at CQUniversity Australia , you will explore the history, development and practical application of positive psychology for enhancing the wellbeing and resilience of individuals, groups, communities and organisations.
This, combined with contemporary theory will provide you with an understanding of the multidimensional nature of wellbeing with relation to human flourishing. The applied nature of the course will also enhance your career prospects and employability by helping you to use positive psychology principles learnt during the course within existing or future professional settings.
It is expected that graduates of this course will have access to a range of career options. Graduates will be equipped to develop and implement positive interventions aimed at improving the mental health of the population in a range of settings including:
- clinical settings
- teaching and education
- coaching and consulting
- health care settings
- communities and organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Positive Psychology: Perspectives on Wellbeing
- Group Facilitation Skills
- Coaching Individuals for Positive Change
- Applied Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychology: Research Methods
- Inter-disciplinary and Cross-cultural Approaches to Wellbeing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Human Medicine Clinical Psychology View 14 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
CRICOS Code: 00219C
- a secondary qualification (Year 11 or 12, or equivalent), or
- tertiary diploma level qualification, or
- bachelor level qualification study for a period of at least 2 years fulltime with a minimum overall GPA 4.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15360 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.