Develop your knowledge of ultrasound with emphasis on interpretation of anatomical structures and ruling out pathology, while also learning transducer manipulation techniques and skills to optimise ultrasound images for documentation. You will acquire ultrasound skills and image interpretation training during scheduled residential schools in our clinical sonography labs. This course is available to study in Term 3 and is best studied full-time.
The Graduate Certificate of Clinical Ultrasound program from CQUniversity Australia enables healthcare professionals, such as doctors, paramedics, physiotherapists, podiatrists, chiropractors and nurses to extend their field of expertise to include the production and interpretation of focused point of care diagnostic ultrasound images. This will see graduates enhancing their employment and career advancement opportunities as clinicians able to use focused point of care ultrasound.
- Science and Instrumentation of Ultrasound
- Diagnostic Ultrasound for Point of Care
- Bedside Cardiac Ultrasound for Point of Care
- Procedural Ultrasound for Point of Care
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 355 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS Code: 103523E
- To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must demonstrate they meet the below criteria:
- ·A completed Bachelor Degree in any science or health-related area, or equivalent;
- ·Applicants who have not successfully completed a Bachelor Degree, can be admitted based on the following study:
- One year full time equivalent Bachelor degree study in first year level units, in any science or health-related area; AND
- One year full time equivalent Bachelor degree study in second year level or third year level units (or combination), in any science or health-related area. English Language Requirements If you were not born in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa or United States of America, you are required to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements set by the University. Applicants are required to provide evidence of completion of:
International15000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National14004 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14004 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.