- Top 100 worldwide in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018
- 81% of our research considered world-leading or internationally excellent in the latest Research Excellence Framework
- 96% of law postgraduates in work or further study within six months of graduation
- Dedicated resources including legal skills advice through workshops and one-to-one sessions, computer room, and a full range of legal study and research materials online and in the Hallward Library
- Links to leading firms in London and the regions, private industry and consultancies, and governmental institutions and non-governmental organisations across the UK and wider world
You will develop a solid grounding in the techniques of arguing and interpreting international law, and expertise in how these elements are put to the test in very different contexts, from protecting the environment, to regulating world trade and humanitarian protection. With 25 qualifying options, you can choose to specialise in various areas of public international law.
More informationVisit official programme website
- An Uncensored History of International Law
- Biodiversity and International Law
- Business and Human Rights
- The European Convention on Human Rights
- General Themes and Principles of International Environmental Law
- Governance of the European Union
- Imprisonment and Human Rights
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law View 347 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
2.1 (or international equivalent) in law, humanities or social sciences
International17910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17910 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8865 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8865 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.