At Public International Law from University of Nottingham you will gain expertise in how these elements are put to the test in very different contexts, from protecting the environment, to regulating world trade and humanitarian protection.
Our graduates go on to a wide range of careers. Many go into the legal profession or return to their previous legal careers with specialist knowledge and enhanced prospects. Others work in international organisations and NGOs. Some graduates further their academic career by progressing onto our PhD programme.
Recent graduate destinations include BAE Systems, Clifford Chance, London Stock Exchange and Simmons & Simmons.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and Human Rights
- Economic and Social Rights
- EU Single Market Law
- EU Trade Law, Brexit and International Relations
- Imprisonment and Human Rights
- International Criminal Evidence
- International Criminal Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Investment Law
- International Law of the Sea
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 175 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in law, humanities or social sciences
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.