On this course, you will:
- learn and develop person-centred experiential therapy
- engage creatively with issues in contemporary society
- choose between two specialist pathways:
- counselling for adults across the lifespan
- counselling for children and young people
- be part of a vibrant counselling and psychotherapy community
- have the chance to join our research clinic
- study in a world-class university within an award-winning sustainable environment
- 200 years of experience in the field of education
- 4th in the UK and 24th worldwide for education in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018
- 3rd in the UK in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with 84% of our research considered world-leading or internationally excellent
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advancing Professional Practice and Skills
- Advancing Person-Centred Experiential Theory
- Developing Person-Centred Experiential Theory
- Developing Professional Practice and Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 733 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Applicants with a Level 4 Diploma and two years of work experience as a counsellor or psychotherapist will also be considered
International17910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17910 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.