Champlain College Online's Master of Science in Human Relations and Organization Development is the first of its kind and is uniquely situated to prepare students to nimbly address the organizational challenges in today's global organizations, including diversity and inclusion, and utilizing data-driven metrics and business analytics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resources Foundation
- Diversity & Creating a Culture of Inclusion
- Human Resources Analytics
- Coaching in the Workplace
- HR & OD Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management Human Computer Interaction View 126 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Champlain College Online admissions process is designed to take into account your whole story.
- We are interested in your previous academic record, but knowing you have much more to bring to the table as a working adult, we'll also consider your current and previous work experiences, as well as your personal and professional goals.
International23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.