Transformational leaders are self-aware. By tapping into the strengths of others, they help promote the success of the organization. Differing from a master's in organizational leadership, our 100% online master's degree program in Executive Leadership at Champlain College is a unique, intensive and personalized program.
You will be supported, challenged and motivated by your instructor and your cohort: an intimate group of fellow leaders with whom you will progress through the program. You'll forge long-lasting bonds and gain life-changing awareness of yourself, along with organizational leadership knowledge and skills that will yield lasting results.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Foundation: Competencies and Core Values
- Leadership and Imagination
- Organizational Change: Theory and Practice
- Leading Transformation through Relationships
- Communication: Individuals and Groups
- Leadership Capstone: Anticipating the Future
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Strategic Management View 929 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Champlain College Online admissions process is designed to take into account your whole story.
- We are interested in your previous academic record, but knowing you have much more to bring to the table as a working adult, we'll also consider your current and previous work experiences, as well as your personal and professional goals.
International23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.