Set yourself apart as a leader in the operations and supply chain management field with this graduate degree.
The Operations and Supply Chain Management program of Johnson & Wales University also delivers a targeted knowledge of logistics strategy, operations management, and systems analysis.
This body of knowledge will serve as a benchmark for achievements and a common roadmap for continuous improvement and workforce development. Developed in partnership with successful industry experts, this master’s degree prepares students to be strategic and creative problem solvers in today’s evolving business landscape.
What you'll learn:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations
- Evaluate a businesses’ supply chain and demonstrate the ability to make strategic recommendations for maximizing its benefits to all stakeholders
Why earn your MBA - Operations and Supply Chain Management online with JWU?
- Earn your MBA – Operations and Supply Chain Management degree at your own pace with our accelerated schedule
- Learn from faculty who are industry experts with years of professional experience
- Benefit from challenging coursework, designed to build your management skills
- Engage in experiential education, which gives you real-world exposure
- Strategic Marketing
- Evidence-Based Research in Management
- Designing & Managing Supply Chains
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Global Logistics
- Lean Production and Quality Control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
You can apply for JWU anytime and choose from six-term start dates: August, October, January, March, May, and July
DisciplinesOperations and Quality Management View 20 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in any major
- All Postsecondary Transcripts
- Two Current Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Current Résumé/CV
- All documents must be submitted in the original language.
- All documents in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified line-by-line English translation.
International15156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.