The Recreation Management and Policy - Adaptive Sports program from University of New Hampshire incorporates the latest theoretical knowledge, technical skills and evidence base for safe and high-quality professional preparation of adaptive sport professionals. You’ll develop the knowledge and skills needed for leadership and management roles that will allow you to help improve quality of life for individuals and groups in your community and beyond.
Why choose this program?
At UNH, you’ll find an atmosphere of collegiality and collaboration. You’ll also find exceptional opportunities for coursework, fieldwork and research through our partnership with Northeast Passage, a nationally recognized therapeutic recreation and adaptive sports organization, affiliate of Move United, the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee, and sport-specific governing bodies for adaptive sport certifications, competitions, and standards. Northeast Passage’s Adaptive Sports and Recreation program offers a spectrum of services from entry-level instruction to ongoing recreation and competitive sports opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Adaptive sports organizations
- Municipal recreation services
- Nonprofit organizations
- Parks and recreation Programs
- Public school programs
- Rehabilitation hospitals and outpatient clinics
- Veterans Administration hospitals and military services
- Youth-based services
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation Facilitation
- Program Administration in Recreational Sport
- Law and Public Policy in Leisure Services
- Non-Profit Administration and Leadership
- Fund Development and Grantwriting
- Graduate Field Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences Tourism & Leisure View 563 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application. If your desired program is not on the form, departments prefer a full application be submitted. Preapplication requests will be carefully reviewed and a decision usually provided within 3 weeks.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.