In the Information Security and Assurance program of Johnson & Wales University you’ll receive a strong foundation in business management with an emphasis on information security to propel your career forward. Learn to select and apply appropriate systemwide security methods as you manage the risks related to the use, processing, storage and transmission of information. Through coursework, you’ll experience different security situations in which you’ll fully integrate information security solutions.
Developed and updated in collaboration with leading companies, the professionally focused curriculum includes real-world projects and challenges so you can gain experience — what employers value the most.
The faculty experts are leaders in the industry they teach. They know what it takes to achieve success in their respective fields and share their insights with you.
- Financial Management
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Operations Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Risk Management and Incident Response
- Cyber Science and IT Business Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
JWU utilizes rolling admissions. International students are encouraged to apply 60 days prior to the intended start date.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Master in Business Administration (MBA) Cyber Security View 725 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in any major
- Completed application
- College transcripts (except current/former JWU students)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- In addition to the standard undergraduate or graduate admissions requirements, non-U.S. citizens must also provide:
- Proof of English proficiency if applicable
- Completed and signed International Student Financial Declaration Form for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Certified bank statement or government sponsorship letter verifying financial support for one academic year
- Copy of biographical section of your valid passport
International30312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 842 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.