In this context, students are exposed to the broad-based issues of working engineering problems in the ocean environment.
- They are trained to develop responsible solutions to problems that will lead to sustainable activity and life in the ocean.
- The Master of Science in Ocean Engineering at the University of New Hampshire requires the completion of at least 30 graduate credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Biological Oceanography
- Chemical Oceanography
- Ocean Waves and Tides
- Coastal Engineering and Processes
- Design of Ocean Structures
- Spectral Analysis of Geophysical Time Series Data
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarine Engineering View 66 other Masters in Marine Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: The University of New Hampshire recommends that international applicants who are living outside of the United States, and are planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.