Business Administration from Salisbury University courses are designed to encourage students to think clearly, show sound judgment, communicate effectively, develop interpersonal skills and make rational decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- Business Administrator
- Credit Analyst
- Economic Forecaster
- Financial Examiner
- Health Care Analytics Specialist
- Operations Research Analyst
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Economics
- Financial Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Accounting Concepts and Applications
- Business Economics
- Corporate Financial Management
- Decision Making in the Supply Chain
- Enterprise Systems and Business Process Integration
- High-Performance Work Systems
- Strategic Marketing Applications
- Business Intelligence/Analytical Customer Relationship Management
- Project Consulting
- Managing Strategically
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Fall Priority Deadline: March 1
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1563 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score sent to institution. A minimum GMAT score of 400 is required.
- Applicants who have already taken the GRE revised General Test may supply this score in lieu of the GMAT.
- have an advanced degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- have a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.50 or higher
- have a Perdue School of Business Bachelor of Science with a GPA of 3.30 or higher
- have a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.25 or higher with two years of relevant work experience required (defined at the middle-management level with supervisory/budget responsibilities or higher).
- Three letters of professional or academic recommendation
- Current resume.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Residency Documentation
International22950 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 765 USD per credit during 9 months.
National22950 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 765 USD per credit during 9 months.
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.