We offer a master degree in Business Administration at De La Salle University.
- To be in college is to embrace exceptional education and holistic training, and at the same time, savor an ambiance of fresh and green environs that even spurs learning and makes it even more fun and relaxing.
- De La Salle University-Dasmariñas is the best venue for your professional preparation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Economics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Transcript of Records (OTR) of bachelor and/or post-graduate degrees.
- Original Certificate of General Weighted Average (GWA), Quality Point Index (QPI), Grade Point Average (GPA) or its equivalent, if not reflected on the OTR.
- Copy of Grading System or Grade Equivalence certified by the duly-authorized school/university official, if not incorporated on the OTR.
- Photocopy of bachelor and/or post-graduate degrees diploma. Bring original copy for verification.
- Updated resume.
- Recent passport sized color ID pictures – 2 pieces.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate. Bring the original NSO/PSA copy for verification.
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate. Bring the original NSO/PSA copy for verification.
- Photocopy of Passport with visa stamp. Original document must be presented (for foreign students only).
International1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- 3,434 Philippine Pesos
Living costs for Manila
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.