- Develop the professional identity of individuals with a background in medicine, dentistry, nursing, midwifery, healthcare science, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, dietetics, and veterinary science in each of the expert roles of a teacher
- Create and cultivate a community of practice of medical educators that also functions as a personal and professional learning network for each other as well as an effective alumni for future students on the course
The MMEdSci course programme (starting 2017/18) consists of 10 modules designed to develop and prepare them to apply for professional recognition of their teaching or educational expertise from the Higher Education Academy or Academy of Medical Educators.Students may enter or exit the programme at Certificate, Diploma or Masters level and all courses may be studied part- or full-time.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles and Practice of Assessment and Feedback
- Principles and Practice of Curriculum Design and the Educational Environment
- Principles and Practice of Teaching and Learning
- Research and Dissertation
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Human Medicine View 736 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
2.1 OR pass at MBBS (and other medical degrees where no classification is awarded as standard)
International19575 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19575 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.