At Digital Teaching and Learning (Online) from University of Nottingham you will examine the underpinning theories of learning and evaluate existing research to be able to make informed decisions about the section of specific digital technologies.
This course provides a solid grounding for a career in education, training, educational technology or further research. Recent graduates have gone on to have a variety of roles, such as counsellors, education advisers, language tutors, primary/secondary teachers and vocational/industrial trainers and instructors.
Many of our graduates are already in employment while undertaking part-time study for professional development in their chosen career.
- Learning Theories for a Digital Age
- Digital Teaching and Learning Research Methods
- Social Contexts of Learning
- The Future of Digital Education
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Electronics & Embedded Technology Teaching View 195 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- 2:2 (or international equivalent)
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
- An interest in how you can use digital technologies to transform teaching and learning is important. Otherwise, some previous experience of teaching can also be helpful (this could be at any level, country or sector and could be paid or voluntary). Other examples of useful experience or interest include education management, or administration, software development, education publishing or technologies.
International13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 32 months.
National13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 32 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.