Three concentrations within the major are offered: accounting, accounting data analytics, and taxation.
The Master of Science degree requires:
- Prerequisites (courses indicated [C or better in each course] or their equivalents)
- A minimum of 30 semester hours of approved graduate courses. The 30 graduate credits must include 21 hours in Accounting, with no more than 9 hours of 6000 level courses.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Legal/Acctg Aspects Entrep
- Financial Report/Audit Stand 2
- Taxation/Bus Entities
- Tax Research & Theory
- Tax- Partnships/Prtnrs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Taxation View 95 other Masters in Taxation in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee
- If you are a transfer student, have your college submit your transcript/s to a NACES-accredited credentialing company and have a course-by-course evaluation done from that organization.
- Students from non-English speaking countries must submit a TOEFL or the IELTS test,
- All international students must submit a certification of finances document
- Health records must be provided within 30 days of the first day of classes showing freedom from Tuberculosis. (NOTE: All international students must purchase a health insurance policy or provide proof of government sponsored health insurance before they will be allowed to enroll.)
International887 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 887 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National695 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 695 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State503 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 503 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.