Creighton University’s Master of Science in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution(NCR) can provide the knowledge and skills you need to become an effective conflict manager in your organization.A study done by CPP, Inc. shows that 85 percent of employees deal with conflict on some level, and 29 percent deal with it almost constantly.
Conflict can be caused by numerous factors, including personality clashes, stress, heavy workloads, poor leadership, and lack of honesty.But conflict doesn’t have to be negative. In fact, when managed appropriately and effectively, conflict can open new doors, enhance trust, and strengthen relationships—leading to increased engagement, productivity, and results.
Earn your degree
Creighton’s Negotiation and Conflict Resolution master’s program is perfect for busy professionals who desire the flexibility to study on their own terms. If you’d like to earn your master’s without putting your life on pause, this online master’s degree could help you meet your goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Negotiation and Conflict Engagement
- Dynamics of Conflict Resolution and Engagement
- Negotiation Residency (on campus)
- Mediation Residency (on campus)
- Leadership and Conflict Engagement
- Systems Thinking in Conflict
- 16 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law View 26 other Masters in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
International22920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 955 USD per credit during 16 months.
National22920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 955 USD per credit during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.