This online Master of Science in Analytics program from Creighton University will prepare you to:
- Manage data from a number of sources
- Use analytical tools to gain insights from data
- Effectively model and communicate findings to key stakeholders and decision-makers
You’ll gain practical knowledge in predictive and prescriptive analytics, data visualization and modeling, machine learning, database management, research and more. You’ll learn how to analyze data, solve complex problems, and drive decision-making processes.
Prepare for a future driven by analytics
Demand for professionals with expertise in data and analytics is booming. Employers in nearly every industry are searching for professionals with analytical skill sets, including:
- Software Developers
- Data Scientists
- Marketing Analysts
- Marketing Managers
- Management Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Operations Research Analysts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Data Analytics
- Statistics for Data Analytics
- Research Design and Methodology
- Predictive Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 90 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree, regardless of field, with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include proficiency in computer programming and at least one undergraduate statistics course that covered correlation and regression. You may complete a noncredit statistics tutorial and/or a one-credit computer programming course to fulfill these requirements
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
- GMAT score may be required
International1203 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1203 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1203 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1203 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.