After completing the Automotive Engineering MSc, you’ll be equipped to work in the following areas:
- Vehicle manufacturing
- Research and development
- Design and test laboratories
- Automotive component suppliers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Fuel and oil companies
- Motorsports teams
- Engineering consultancies
- Automotive Experimental Research I, II, III
- Manufacturing Research Methods
- Automotive Design & Construction
- Automotive Emission Design and Measurement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering View 9 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in United States
International5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.