The Master of Science in Occupational Therapy degree will provide occupational therapists who have graduated from a World Federation of Occupational Therapy (WFOT) accredited program an advanced degree in clinical occupational therapy practice, leadership and education.
The Master of Science in Rehabilitation with a focus in occupational therapy will provide rehabilitation professionals who have been educated or trained outside of the United States with an advanced degree in clinical and translational rehabilitation science. The Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation program is offered by Creighton University.
At Creighton, you’ll have access to the specialized equipment, broad expertise and resources of a larger university but with smaller class sizes. You’ll be given personalized attention of faculty who will support you throughout your master’s program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation with Older Adults
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 1985 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application and non-refundable $50 application fee
- Two letters of recommendation (please use the electronic recommendation process with the online application). The recommendations should be completed and submitted by persons other than family members who are qualified to assess your performance in an academic or work setting.
- Personal Statement (minimum two pages; no longer than four pages): Based on your CV/Resume and your other application materials, we should have a good picture of where you have been and what you have done, with a focus on the goals you have set for yourself, and why this program is a good fit for you.
- Bachelor’s degree and transcripts in English for all bachelor’s and post-bachelor’s coursework, sent directly from the issuing school and containing the institution’s official stamp.
International13900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.