Each course concentrates on how marketing professionals can develop strategic marketing plans to deliver a consistent message that reflects a brand’s values, products, and company mission across a variety of channels.
The Integrated Marketing Communication degree from Marist College is made up of a 100% online curriculum, allowing students to earn a marketing Master’s degree on their own time. The online courses are designed to create a cohesive program, merging all facets of modern day marketing communications. Online Integrated Marketing Communication graduate courses include topics such as advertising, public relations, social media, marketing research, branding, strategy, analytical tools, and global marketing insights.
Marist College's online MA in Integrated Marketing Communication was developed with the help of knowledgeable marketing and communication industry leaders. Marist College’s network of diverse professionals enables us to provide IMC graduate school students with the modern marketing and communications knowledge needed to expand their careers in the increasingly interactive, multichannel, competitive global marketplace.
Whether you are a recent graduate, seasoned marketing professional or interested in a career change, the online Integrated Marketing Communication graduate degree can provide you with the necessary knowledge to advance your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Integrated Marketing Communication
- Public Relations Management
- Marketing Foundations OR IMC Mobile Marketing
- Brand Management
- Global Consumer Insights
- Advertising Management
- Social Media Strategies & Tactics
- Marketing Research OR IMC Business Analytics
- Analytical Tools for Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 82 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Unofficial transcript from bachelor’s degree-granting college/university must be uploaded to the application for an admission decision. Official bachelor’s degree noted transcript will be required upon acceptance in order to matriculate.
- Current resume
- Personal statement outlining career objective(s), the reason(s) for selecting Marist’s MA in Integrated Marketing Communication program, and your personal and professional expectations from the program
- Three letters of recommendation (from academic or employment professionals)
- Nonrefundable $50 application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 870 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 870 USD per credit during 18 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.