At International Tourism Management and Marketing from University of Nottingham you will gain an in-depth understanding of fundamental principles such as international business strategy, sustainable tourism management and business economics. Through our optional modules, you can then specialise in areas that align with your individual career prospects, including branding, digital marketing, corporate strategy and human resource management.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- International Tourism Management
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management in the Digital Economy
- Research Methods in Marketing
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- International Business Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Marketing View 1555 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nottingham and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, including business and management
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.