At International Social Policy from University of Nottingham you'll explore topics like discrimination in a multicultural world, social policies in less developed countries, and international migration, and compare welfare policies from around the globe.
Graduates with International Social Policy from University of Nottingham will:
- be able to critically evaluate policies and understand their socio-economic and political consequences
- use their knowledge to advise how these outcomes can be improved to ensure a more equal society.
- Dynamics of International Social Policy
- Globalisation, Europeanisation and Public Policy
- Policy Analysis: Concepts and Theories
- Research Methods and Research Management
- Welfare Policy
- Dissertation in International Social Policy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Business Public Policy Political Science View 574 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- 2:2 (or international equivalent) in any discipline
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.