You will be introduced to key concepts such as power, agency, the state, international society and order. This course can be tailored to your interests and career aspirations through the wide range of optional modules.Teaching is informed by the research interests of our academic staff, who are well-established leaders in the field of international relations, covering:
- diplomacy in the Middle East and Asia
- global civil society and global justice
- human security and humanitarianism
- intelligence and national security
- international human rights and war crimes
- international political economy
- international relations theory
- justice beyond borders
- terrorism, guerrilla war and low intensity conflict
- United States foreign and security policy
More informationVisit official programme website
- China and the World
- Comparative Democratic Development
- Contemporary Warfare
- Democracy and Elites in 20th Century Europe and America
- Disasters, Rehabilitation and Resilience
- EU-China: Trade, Aid and Public Diplomacy in the 21st Century
- Gender and Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 429 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
2.1 (or international equivalent)
International18675 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18675 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8865 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8865 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.