Creighton University has been educating medical professionals for over a century and has been a leader in EMS education for more than 40 years. The field of EMS is constantly growing and changing – leaders and educators with strong experience are needed more than ever to help shape the future of the industry.Ideal students for this program are EMS and healthcare professionals with at least three years of experience in EMS. This program will prepare you for leadership roles requiring administration, education and training, planning, and research and development.
- EMS Leadership
- Organizational Development and Organizational Change
- Clinical Practice and Quality Assurance
- Ethics in EMS
- Human Resource Management in Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Emergency & Disaster Management View 78 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include at least three years of experience in EMS or a related field
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Three letters of recommendation
International870 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 870 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National870 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 870 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!