At International Media and Communication Studies from University of Nottingham it we explore a range of theories and perspectives from around the world as well as empirical findings from transnational comparative research.
Graduates with International Media and Communication Studies from University of Nottingham will:
- media and cultural labour
- agency and power in a digital era
- the ethics and politics of communication practices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues and Challenges in Contemporary Media
- Technology and the Transformations of Communication
- Media and Cultural Industry Practices
- Investigating Cultural Industries
- Gender, Sexuality and Media
- Public Cultures: Protest, Participation and Power
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Communication Sciences Media Studies & Mass Media View 332 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent)
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.