MSc Food Production Management is an exciting and challenging degree that equips science and engineering graduates for a career in food production or technical management in ones of the world's largest industries.
- Off-site visits to food industries and events give you a variety of real life experiences and the opportunity to see the latest technologies in the food industry
- External speakers with expertise in specific research areas and/or leadership in industry are often invited to give lectures, attend networking events or to supervise project work
- Our specialist Food Processing Facility provides plant, equipment and test facilities to replicate industry including: extrusion, bakery equipment, retorting facilities, a development kitchen, quality control laboratory and sensory analysis
More informationVisit official programme website
- Competences in Food Production Management
- Preservation and Manufacture of Food
- Factory Design and Operations for Food Production
- Manufacturing Case Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Food Sciences View 1363 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
2:2 (or international equivalent) in a relevant subject
International24030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24030 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8236 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8236 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.