This masters course in food process engineering will give you the theoretical and practical knowledge needed in the food industry, which, combined with relevant industrial training and experience, can help you on the path towards becoming a chartered engineer.
Your training will give you detailed understanding of food process engineering theory, methods and practice, and is delivered by a team of specialists including lecturers from the food industry, or with food industry experience.
- Your learning will be informed by lecturers from the food industry, or with food industry experience
- This course provides specialist training, informed by industry and the faculty’s research strengths, in processing properties of food materials, from farm to fork
- The University of Nottingham has a strong research reputation in the field of food science; our School of Biosciences is ranked the no. 1 research environment in the UK for agriculture, veterinary and food science (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
- The Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering is ranked 2nd in The Guardian University Guide 2019 and 3rd in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accelerated Design Training
- Food Processing
- Food Design and Operation Case Studies
- Research Planning
- Multiphase Systems
- Advanced Food Processing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFood Sciences View 93 other Masters in Food Sciences in United Kingdom
2:1 (or international equivalent)
International22815 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22815 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7785 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7785 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.