There is growing recognition that addressing environmental and sustainability challenges requires a unique combination of fundamental knowledge, practical problem-solving skills and interpersonal competencies. All of these essential elements are integrated in this programme, and it is this distinctive holistic approach that will provide you with the skillset critical for success in this field.This programme is one of the first of its kind in the UK and its unique features include:
- opportunities to engage with experienced environmental leaders from industry and commerce
- a focus on the development of skills-based competencies needed for employment
- the ability to tailor your degree to a specific environmental specialism
- the opportunity to gain a Level 5 Certificate awarded by the Institute of Leadership and Management
More informationVisit official programme website
- People and the Environment
- Techniques for Environmental Solutions
- Perspectives on Environmental Leadership
- Project Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Performance in the Public Sector
- Leadership and Management in Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 215 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
2:1 (or international equivalent) in a relevant discipline
International19575 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19575 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10305 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10305 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.