We’ve all had some exposure to how government works. But maybe you think it could be better. Maybe you see an opportunity for improved customer service, more efficient operations, more accessible officials or more easily understood processes. If you have the will and commitment to effect change, we can give you the tools and insights to implement it.
The master of Public Administration - Nonprofit Management degree program at the University of the District of Columbia prepares you for a management career in both government and nonprofit organizations. Whether you’re early career or mid-career, this program gives you the education and perspectives necessary to advance and make a difference in the public sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The MPA is earned after the completion of a program consisting of 39 semester credits. Twenty one credits are devoted to the core, which must be taken by all students. Twelve credits are taken in the selected area of emphasis and six credits are required for one capstone project or thesis or 2 electives. The course of study can be completed by full-time students in four regular semesters.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 629 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application for Masters Degree Applicants.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Submit college transcript(s) reflecting all course work, grades and date of graduation.
- Submit official GRE, GMAT or other examination scores required by program.
- Submit a 500-word personal statement about your academic and professional goals, research interests, relevant prior experience, motivation for graduate study in your proposed program and any other information in support of your application for graduate admission.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Fulfill additional admission requirements and documentation set by individual graduate degree programs
- hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, post-secondary institution
International38454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 986 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20007 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 513 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.