Whether you are seeking to boost your career prospects or change its direction, the Master of Business Administration from University of Gibraltar is an elite professional qualification that will provide you with the business management skills that will set you apart from the competition.
The smaller class sizes mean that you’ll join a tightly-knit community of ambitious professionals and enjoy a more personalised experience with better access to tutors and staff.
A unique learning experience
Based at the University of Gibraltar’s award winning Europa Point Campus, you will have access to specialist learning resources including open study areas and cutting-edge technology. This, combined with a curriculum that blends theoretical approaches to business disciplines with practical experience, means that you will emerge from the programme ready to manage in the world of business.
Gibraltar enjoys a largely diverse, thriving economy and is the headquarters for a wealth of global businesses offering you opportunities to learn from the best and access valuable national and international networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting & Reporting
- Marketing Management
- Managing New Technologies
- Managing People
- Leadership and Managing Change
- Managerial Finance
- Business Law
- Strategic Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1710 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Typically, all applicants will:
- Possess a good first degree awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- Be able to communicate ideas effectively in writing, in discussions and presentations. Basic IT skills, such as word-processing, email and Internet are expected.
- Have work experience; we value diversity of experience in our student body, therefore we welcome applications from recent graduates who have undertaken meaningful placements as well as those with all levels of work experience. We are more interested in the impact that you have had in your workplace than the length of time spent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-Time: £7,250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.