The Interior Architecture curriculum at Boston Architectural College emphasizes the character and use of spaces, challenging our students to create environments that are responsive to the human experience.
The program’s unique low-residency model allows students to work full time while earning their degree. The online classroom has the same rigor as in our traditional classrooms, and students enrich their online courses with two weekend residencies in Boston that build communication and connections between colleagues and instructors
- Develop innovative methods of creating environments more responsive to human experience
- Apply knowledge gained from cultural studies and social sciences research to design
- Guide design strategies to incorporate input from a more diverse set of design determinants
- Create performance-based design solutions that demonstrate measured improvement of outcomes
- Case Studies in Interiors and Furniture
- Design Strategies for Interiors
- Human and Social Factors in Interiors
- Thesis Research Strategies
- Thesis 1 – Special Topics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Interior Design View 15 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee
- Official college transcript
- Current resume
- Admissions essay
- Portfolio or Work Sample
- One letter of recommendation
International25220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12610 USD per semester during 18 months.
National25220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12610 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State25220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12610 USD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.