The Master of Architecture program’s unique low-residency model offered by Boston Architectural College allows students to work full time while earning their degree. Our online coursework has the same rigor as in our traditional classrooms, and a series of 8-day residencies in Boston bring the courses to life and build connections between classmates and instructors.
- The BAC's program is the first primarily online Master of Architecture in the country to be accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB).
- With an undergraduate degree in architecture or design and a satisfactory portfolio, you can earn your Master of Architecture in 2 to 2.5 years.
- By engaging in professional practice and enrolling in NCARB's Architectural Experience Program (AXP), you may be eligible to take your licensing exams while you earn you degree.
- You can choose to take each semester online or onsite to fit your schedule.
- You finish your program with a thesis of personal significance and larger value to the community and the discipline of architecture.
- Architecture Studio
- Sustainable Systems
- Practice Management
- Architecture Studio 4: Integrative Project
- Building Systems
- Project Management
- Portfolio Review 2
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Visual Arts View 46 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete application
- $50 application fee
- Official college transcript(s)
- Course descriptions
- Current resume
- Admissions essay
- One letter of recommendation
- Prior practice application, if applicable
International25220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12610 USD per semester during 24 months.
National25220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12610 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State25220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12610 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.