We offer a master degree in Business Administration at University of Valencia. Since spring 2004, the Faculty of Economics at Universitat de València has offered the official Master in International Business Administration (iMBA) as a member of the International Business School Alliance (IBSA). This Alliance was established in 2003 and is a growing network of internationally oriented business schools.
The iMBA program aims to train students:
- For leadership roles where global themes are paramount in the decision-making process.
- For positions where an awareness of economic and cultural diversity is as important as professional managerial skills.
- For fast-changing situations where the ability to adapt quickly can make the difference between business success or failure.
- For career opportunities where bilingual or multilingual skills are required.
- Global strategic analysis
- International business law
- Global marketing strategies
- International finance
- Human Resource in the Global Environment
- Global bussiness planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 99 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA. In this case, access is conditional upon the verification that the course of study completed corresponds to a level of education equivalent to an official Spanish university degree and that the qualification obtained would provide admission to an official master’s degree in the country of award.
International2925 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65 EUR per credit during 24 months.
EU/EEA2925 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65 EUR per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.