The analysis of intercultural communication and European studies are new fields of study, which are leading the academic discussions in the main European universities. Issues such as immigration and integration policies, communication policies or the process of European construction require an intense intellectual debate from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- That’s why the Interculturalism, Communication and European Studies programme from University of Valencia is based on research to provide students the theoretical and methodological tools relevant for reflecting, rethink and contribute in this process of a Europe based on solidarity and the enhancement of common heritage.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- As the Bologna Declaration collects, as well as the documents that have emerged after it, the advanced training of students should have as essential goals the implementation of the results of such studies in society.
- That makes that research will be doubly necessary. In fact, within this current globalized society, critical reflection, particularly relating to what we define as communication policies is not only an academic question, but also have effects of enormous importance in political and cultural processes, to the extent that affect directly to the construction of the social imaginary.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Communication Sciences European Studies View 13 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA. In this case, access is conditional upon the verification that the course of study completed corresponds to a level of education equivalent to an official Spanish university degree and that the qualification obtained would provide admission to an official master’s degree in the country of award.
International2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 24 months.
EU/EEA2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.