As the Bologna Declaration collects, as well as the documents that have emerged after it, the advanced training of students should have as essential goals the implementation of the results of such studies in society, thing they can achieve by studying the Interculturalism, Communication and European Studies programme at the University of Valencia. That makes that research will be doubly necessary. In fact, within this current globalized society, critical reflection, particularly relating to what we define as communication policies is not only an academic question, but also have effects of enormous importance in political and cultural processes, to the extent that affect directly to the construction of the social imaginary.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to research in communication and information
- Introduction to european studies and interdisciplinarity
- Research in interculturalism and communication policy
- Research in journalism and the information society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Communication Sciences European Studies View 18 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Spanish university degree
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA.
International39 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA39 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.