The Music - Performance - Strings, Winds and Percussion program at Wichita State University combines professional training with acclaimed faculty and year-round performance opportunities on campus and throughout Kansas' center of arts and culture.
Thanks to WSU's extensive network of employer connections, students in every major have opportunities to gain real-world experience helping them build a resume, make professional connections and land their dream jobs.
- Bibliography and Research
- Music Theory
- Topics in Music Analysis
- Music History pre-1750
- Music History post-1750
- Applied Music Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic Music Performance View 1074 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
- Admission to the MM program in performance requires a performance background, with a bachelor's degree in music in the performance area of specialization or the equivalent of the BM, as well as contact information for three people to provide letters of recommendation.
- Background deficiencies must be satisfied before admission to candidacy. All performance degree candidates must complete a satisfactory audition in their performance area of specialization.
International21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
National21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10814 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wichita
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.