The Music - Instrumental Conducting program at Wichita State University combines professional training with acclaimed faculty and year-round performance opportunities on campus and throughout Kansas' center of arts and culture.
A graduate degree in music instrumental conducting from Wichita State will equip you for career success directing orchestras, choirs, and bands in diverse settings from public schools and universities to churches and the recording industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design and Methods
- Psychology of Music
- History and Philosophy of Music Education
- Seminar in Music Theory
- Seminar in Music History pre-1 750
- Seminar in Music History post-1750
- Graduate Recital
- Terminal Conducting Project
- Thesis Research and Thesis
- Terminal Project in Music Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic Art History Music History View 1037 other Masters in Music in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
- Admission to the degree program in music education requires the completion of a Bachelor of Music Education (BME) degree, or the equivalent of a BME, from an accredited institution, as well as the contact information for three people to provide letters of recommendation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
National21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10814 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wichita
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.