Secondary Education - Borderland Consortium degree offered by the University of Arizona students will meet certification requirements and earn a Master’s in Secondary Education while they teach in middle schools and high schools that are part of the UA South Borderlands Consortium.
UA South - the University of Arizona’s branch campus headquartered in Sierra Vista - extends the University’s educational mission to the region’s people, in multiple locations and with targeted degree programs. UA South provides affordable, accessible opportunities to earn high-quality and meaningful University of Arizona degrees in sites throughout Southern Arizona, including key border communities in Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Equity Literacy
- Methods of Teaching ELL Students (meets state SEI requirements)
- Secondary School Internship
- Classroom Management for the Practicing Teacher
- Methods and Models of Instruction for Practicing Teachers
- Computer Applications in the Classroom
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 206 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- GPA of 3.0 on upper and lower division coursework toward the Bachelor’s Degree (or the most recently completed 60 units)
- Submit an online application through GradApp
- Include a letter of intent stating why you want to be a teacher
- Two letters of recommendation
- A professional resume
International11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National11136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5568 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5118 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.