As a graduate, you’ll have the ability to plan, direct, manage and coordinate medical and health services in this fast-growing field.
- Direct a health system
- Manage a hospital or health service organization
- Oversee a medical practice group
- Coordinate an ambulatory clinic
- Supervise a local, state or federal government agency
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Financing Health Care Services
- Supervisory Management in Health Care Organizations
- Human Resource Management in Health Care
- Health Law and Ethics
- Health Informatics
- Issues and Trends in Health Professions
- Principles of Epidemiology
- Strategic Planning and Performance Analytics
- Health Care Policy and Administration
- Health Economics
- Concepts of Quality in Healthcare
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 236 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For admission into the Master of Health Administration program, you must:
- Be admitted to the WSU Graduate School
- Meet additional College of Health Professions requirements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of .
National756 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 756 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State307 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 307 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.