The world situation, after more than 60 years since the adoption of the Declaration of Human Rights, continues to prove the need for further protection and defence of human rights, a challenge that, despite its age, is still very relevant today.
- Indeed, the promotion of Human Rights, Democracy and International Justice through education helps promote values, beliefs and attitudes that encourage all people to defend their rights and the rights of others, precisely because these rights and values are the foundation of a peaceful and democratic coexistence, very needed nowadays to successfully face the many challenges of the globalised and multicultural world in which we live.
- The Master's Degree in Human Rights, Democracy and International Justice of the University of Valencia is a postgraduate programme that takes place over one academic year divided into two semesters.
- Legal guarantees of human rights
- Historical, Theoretical and Methodological Perspectives
- Biopolitics and biolaw
- Legal clinic
- Law and policies of human rights
- Human Rights and Globalisation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Political Science View 42 other Masters in International Relations in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA. In this case, access is conditional upon the verification that the course of study completed corresponds to a level of education equivalent to an official Spanish university degree and that the qualification obtained would provide admission to an official master’s degree in the country of award.
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.