The Public Policy - Accelerated Master's Program program from University of Arizona will enable academically talented University of Arizona undergraduates to complete their Bachelors (in CJS, POL, or PMPC) and the Master of Public Policy (MPP) in as little as five years of study beginning with their freshman year as an undergraduate.
The Master of Public Policy (MPP) is a policy-focused degree program that provides students with the analytical skills necessary to address important regional policy concerns like border security, environmental sustainability and natural resource policy. By focusing on regional policy issues, the program prepares students to lead the way in formative policy analysis that will directly affect their community and state.
This MPP program prepares students to work in several different areas of the public sector, such as federal, state, and local government agencies, nonprofit agencies, as well as private consulting firms as researchers and analysts. MPP programs place an emphasis on analyzing policy, creating policy, and solving existing policy problems using quantitative and qualitative data. Earning an MPP degree at the University of Arizona prepares students to start or continue public and private sector work with a better understanding of policy and policy development. Because of the academic rigor of the program, this can also prepare students to continue on to certain PhD programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Decision Making
- Policy Analysis
- Methods for Program Evaluation
- Economics for Public Policy
- Politics, Policy & Public Management
- State & Local Government Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Legal Studies Public Policy View 628 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Online Application for admission to the Graduate College.
- Unofficial transcripts of all undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate coursework. If multiple college/university institutions were attended, please include that coursework as well.
- Statement of Purpose speaking to the subjects of career objectives, education and work experience, and future advancement.
- Resume describing relevant experiences, responsibilities and achievements.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons able to provide verification and a specific assessment of your professional and/or academic performance and capabilities, one of which should be an academic letter of recommendation.
- Evidence of quantitative analysis capability
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.