By focusing on regional policy issues, the program prepares students to lead the way in formative policy analysis that will directly affect their community and state.
This Public Policy program from University of Arizona prepares students to work in several different areas of the public sector, such as federal, state, and local government agencies, nonprofit agencies, as well as private consulting firms as researchers and analysts. MPP programs place an emphasis on analyzing policy, creating policy, and solving existing policy problems using quantitative and qualitative data.
Earning an MPP degree at the University of Arizona prepares students to start or continue public and private sector work with a better understanding of policy and policy development. Because of the academic rigor of the program, this can also prepare students to continue on to certain PhD programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Public Policy
- Politics, Policy & Public Management
- Methods for Program Evaluation
- State & Local Government Finance
- Statistical Decision Making
- Policy Analysis
- Statistical Methods for Policy Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Legal Studies Public Policy View 242 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Online Application for admission to the Graduate College.
- Unofficial transcripts of all undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate coursework. If multiple college/university institutions were attended, please include that coursework as well. (Unofficial transcripts are required as part of the admissions process. Official transcripts are only required for applicants who are offered admission.)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is required for admission by the Graduate College.
- Statement of Purpose speaking to the subjects of career objectives, education and work experience, and future advancement.
- Resume describing relevant experiences, responsibilities and achievements.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons able to provide verification and a specific assessment of your professional and/or academic performance and capabilities.
- Evidence of quantitative analysis capability
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.