The Master's Degree in Creating Managing Innovative Companies from University of Valencia is an official postgraduate degree, pioneering and unique in the Valencian Community, with all the benefits associated with official master's degrees: reduced fees, official degree approved and recognized by the new system higher education at European level, its curriculum is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science and by ANECA (educational accreditation body at Spanish level).
- Technology-based and innovative companies in general demand a new profile that combines scientific and technological knowledge with business management, thus opening up new professional avenues.
- Consolidated companies and Technology Centers will also find in the Master Ei a training profile of the greatest interest, that of R + D + i Project Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creation of innovative companies
- Management of technology-based companies
- Management skills
- Technology, innovation and strategy
- Management tools
- External internships
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 131 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Foreign higher education degree officially recognised as equivalent to an official Spanish university degree.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) which allows access to official master’s degree courses in the country in which it was awarded.
- Degree awarded by a higher education institution that is not part of the EHEA. In this case, access is conditional upon the verification that the course of study completed corresponds to a level of education equivalent to an official Spanish university degree and that the qualification obtained would provide admission to an official master’s degree in the country of award.
International2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.