The Public Health - Public Health Policy and Management degree from University of Arizona provides opportunities for students to obtain broad knowledge and basic skills in the core areas of public health. Students are able to acquire proficiency in one or more specialized areas through advanced coursework, and gain experience in applying advanced knowledge to the solution of actual health problems in community settings during internship training.
The MPH in Public Health Policy and Management is offered by the Department of Community, Environment and Policy. The Public Health Policy and Management Section prepares MPH students for leadership roles in the public and private sectors and to effectively create and implement policies and manage programs that promote the public's health with special emphasis on the diverse and rural populations of the Southwest.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- Sociocultural & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
- Integrated Public Health Learning Experience
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 714 other Masters in Health Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA
- One course in college-level introductory, human, or general biology
- One course in college algebra or calculus
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Mission and values statement
- GRE or MCAT scores required for all applicants
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 24 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.